|Tu-W-Th||5:00 - 6:30pm||Beginner|
|Sat||8:00 - 9:30am||Beginner|
|Mon-Tu-W-Fri||5:00 - 6:30pm||Intermediate|
|Sat||9:30 - 11:00am||Intermediate|
|Mon-Th-Fri||5:00 - 6:30pm||Advanced|
|Sat||9:30 - 11:00am||Advanced|
|Days per Week||1½ Hours|
|1 day a week||$180/month|
|2 days a week||$255/month|
|3 days a week||$295/month|
|4 days a week||$320/month|
|5 days a week||$335/month|
PRIVATE LESSON PRICING**
|Teacher||1 Hour||½ Hour|
**Private Lessons and Tryouts do NOT require registration.
If you would like to have a private lesson or try out a class before signing up, please contact us to discuss the details.
- The scheduled number of lessons has been completed.
- The time period of the classes plus 2 other scheduled classes has passed. We understand illness or other special school events may cause you to miss 1 or 2 classes.
- Make-up lessons must be completed within 2 weeks of the end of the regularly scheduled lessons unless prior arrangements are made with the Director during that same registered period.
- Attempts to make up lessons after the 4 week period without prior approval from the Director will be considered a new series of lessons with payment due on or before the first day of class.
- If you have any questions,
please call 832-434-0205 or
- No refunds after signing up!
Registration is required before starting class and should be done at least one week prior to the class start date. If there is a rain-out or the courts are unavailable, those enrolled will be allowed to make up the class at the earliest possible date. Please coordinate with Director. Classes are continuous and year-round. All players except beginners may join a session at any time. Beginners must start at the beginning of each session unless they have prior consent from the instructor.